“Will you be that one person that a kid will remember for a lifetime?”
You can help our youth, vets and first responders and their families, and our staff in many ways.
We Currently Have Needs For:
- Candidates for future paid staffing pool
- Donations for our operating expenses
- Funding for Purchasing the site to run our programs
Current Volunteer (and Future Paid Positions)
This is a time of us making a great leap of faith. We did this so we can offer more programs and offer these programs to a broader scope of people. We are diligently working to offer resident programs for those that are out of the area, to offer programs that require permanent facilities including agriculture and industrial arts, to offer long-term programs for veterans, first-responders, and their families, and to simply raise our bar. During this time we need the help of many volunteers that have many different skills and resources.
Upon securing the ranch as a permanent site for our programs and those programs are running many volunteer positions will become paid positions.
With your help and the help of others like you we can make a difference in the lives of many.
- Raising funds to secure the ranch.
- Raising funds to assist with daily operating expenses
Writing grants to raise funds for scholarships, projects, training, and capital improvements.
Spreading the word to fill our summer camps, adult workshops, private school, and Veterans programs.
Spread the for both fundraisings
Social Media Coordinator
Cordate newsletter, website, Facebook, Twitter, and
Produce content for newsletter, website, Facebook, Twitter, and
Make sure all content and post are presented in a professional manner
Summer Camp Staff (paid and volunteer)
- On-Call doctor consultant
- On-site doctor and Nurse
- Wilderness First Responders for off-site hikes and trips
Full-Time Permanente Paid Positions
Once we are on our permanent site we can start hiring the following full-time personnel
Core Mentoring Staff full time
Major Core Mentoring Staff duties will include
- Act as primary advisor, coach, and instructor to 7 youth including assisting student is developing their curriculum, writing long-term goals, quarterly goals, weekly goals, and daily goals
- Be with there students for the entire school day,
- facilitate all daily core routines of happy successful people for their 7 mentees
- mentor the student in the major transferable subject including learning how to learn,
- math, reading, writing, logic, science, social skills
- Will go deep into subjects that you are passion
Core Mentor groups
- Pre-School out of diapers to Kindergarten
- 1-12 Grades
- Lower Division College
- Grad Students
Core Mentors of Veterans, Military, First Responders, and Their Families
Reskilling in agriculture, trades, teaching, hospitality, and academics. Train for Soal Injury care.
Core Mentor of the Significant others of Soldiers and First Responders
Subject Area Specialist
There are many opportunities to help share subjects you are passionate about to our students and staff. The key is to have you in our database so that we can pare you with one or more students that have the same passion as you.
You might want to come and practice your passion daily such as having a glass blowing studio, an amateur radio base station or community radio, be it some media of art, or the trades, agriculture, communication, or foreign language. You might mentor your students one on one or in small groups, it may be daily, once a week, or seemingly random.
Just because you live across the country or across the globe does not prevent you from mentoring our students. Through technology be it by phone, texting, conference calls, skype, or podcasts. You might want to meet with your mentees face to face once a quarter, once a term, or at graduation, or not at all.
Join Our Staff Pool
If you can see yourself on our staff, for a weekend, a week, a summer, or full time, as paid or volunteer please add your name to our staff pool list.
If you have the resources please join our patrons list for both volunteer and paid staff.